Saturday 23 April 2011

Snowing part two...

Well, sort of...it's really gorgeous out now. Spring has finally sprung here. I wanted to put up pictures of Winters last assault, but my computer was challenging all my efforts. But now I have a second chance to put up a few pictures...

The first two were taken by a friend that lives about a half hour north of me, and were taken about five weeks ago , and the last two were taken from my apartment last Monday:






It's hard to believe those last two pictures were taken only earlier this week! Today it is sunny and warm, and all signs of snow are gone! What a gorgeous day...and I've got to get ready for work, lol....

3 comments:

  1. Wow what a wintry mess. I'm so glad you have picture ability now too!

    It's supposed to rain all weekend, but so far has been very nice today:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. That is alamost unbelievable! That's how it here, though, when it snows. here today gone tomorrow.
    I am glad your weather has cought up with ours, it is s onice. We're just about to get our first round of planting done! yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true, Ma, I'm so glad I won't have to drive in snow for a while! :-D

    Hi Mrs. Jennifer :) I thought I'd never see warmer weather...but actually, we didn't get the snow as bad as some years, I must admit. I wish I had a green thumb. My mom can grow anything. Once I gave her an orchid that I got for her but couldn't get to her immediately...and I almost killed it, but she brought it back from it's "near death experience" lol. I love flowers and plants, just can't seem to keep them alive for very long. But I do enjoy seeing other people's beautiful gardens!

    ReplyDelete


Please be as gracious as you would like others to be to you. Thank you :)




Please try to keep your comments on the topic of the post you are commenting on.

If there is a link to an article or podcast, or if there is an embedded video please view these before airing your views on the posting. If you clearly did not watch video/read link I may choose to not respond to it ...particularly if you have a question that is already answered on link or video.

Opposing viewpoints are of course allowed here as long as the conversation remains civil. If it runs on and on and becomes burdensome and repetitive I will probably lock the comments on that posting. Thank you, I hope we can grow together in a true friendship as God would have it. 🙂