Wednesday 4 May 2011

The Sinister Side of Butterflies III: Murdering Innocence

 Vigilant Citizen's website gives alot of info on how monarch programming symbolism is used in today's music that is aimed at the youth. Much of today's modern music is taking aim at slaughtering their innocence through lyrics and symbolism played out in themes that are consistent with those used in monarch programming.



 Excerpt from VC's article:

So with that in mind I keep asking myself: Why do we use symbolism and triggers associated with mind control in videos aimed at the young people? They are totally oblivious to the reality of Monarch programming, so why do we expose them to it? After realizing that the group has adopted some of the Illuminati symbolism discussed in previous articles, the answer became very clear: They are part of the System, with a capital “S”. This System hypnotically conditions people to accept mind control as part of their daily lives and the trend is becoming increasingly apparent. I can already hear the naysayers saying “nay” to everything and finding ways to rationalize everything that has been discussed here. Maybe they should ponder on those words:
“Even as he dances to the tune of the elite managers of human behavior, the modern man scoffs with a great derision at the idea of the existence and operation of a technology of mass mind control emanating from media and government. Modern man is much too smart to believe anything as superstitious as that!
Modern man is the ideal hypnotic subject: puffed up on the idea that he is the crown of creation, he vehemently denies the power of the hypnotist’s control over him as his head bobs up and down on a string.”
-Michael A. Hoffman II, Secret Societies and Psychological Warfare

******************************************************

Video of Paramore's "Brick by Boring Brick"




 See VC's article: http://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/paramores-brick-by-boring-brick-a-song-about-mind-control/

********************************************************

EDITED TO ADD:

On thinking about this some more, I want to add that there is a huge yet subtle difference between the murdering of innocence, and the natural death of innocence (dying to self the Bible calls it) in the process of growing up and maturing in Christ. The Monarch stuff is a distortion of the change that the Bible talks about, the change of a transformed life through the Holy Spirit. The music and the programming all mocks at the true transforming power of God, and substitutes a glitzy counterfeit. The murdering of innocence involves having the "eyes opened" to the "truth" that goodness is all a fairytale, and that the real world is evil and all there is...and opens the pandora's box to embrace all the evils that are revealed therein and "do what you will" with no remorse.


The Bible tells us to die to this world and the evils thereof. We are to embrace the truth of God's forgiveness through Jesus, who paid our ransom, and it was a very high price, priceless in fact, payment that He made with His own blood. Death for death unto Life for life. The truth is so much better than the evil counterfeit.

6 comments:

  1. You have only hit the very tip of the ice berg with this one. Give me a few hours and many pages and I still would only have been able to express only a piece of my view and feelings.

    We have no tv because of this, very limited video and dvd viewing because of this and now I really have to pull in the reigns on the music my kids listen to because I cannot constantly control the internet. Thanks to my God, my kids listen to me and are willing to accept what I say when it comes to music! :s

    Illuminati, that is a very bad word. :P

    My counter to all of this intercessory prayer! I am thankful to God for this for prayer is very powerful and can disable these schemes of Satan.

    Blessings,
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Child of God,

    This is a confusing area for me, I'm still trying to figure it out. John Todd was someone who first talked about the "devil in the music" in "Christian pop music" saying that the same record producers that produced the regular pop music also produced Christian music, just under another name (label) but same company. That was completely confusing to me.

    I read some of the comments on this article at Vigilant Citizen, and one person that I read stated that Paramore's performers stated they are Christians, so this stuff couldn't be true about them...but if you see their other photos (in the article) and read all that VC says about the symbolism of the video....well, like I said, it's all very disconcerting to me, and I hope and I pray that they will come out of that Babylon.

    I do have a t.v. and watch a DVD now and then (about 1 a month), but I think you are wise to keep your children active in other ways...and of course, Jesus is sovereign so even though all of this spiritual poison is out there, He overrides it at His will. I see myself as a prime example (to myself) of how I was saved by Him when I wasn't even looking for Him.

    And of course, we need to pray continually especially in these times! I couldn't agree more! Thanks for your thoughts :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Creepy video. I looked up the definition of "paramore"...it's not a word, but "paramour" means
    –noun
    1.
    an illicit lover, especially of a married person.
    2.
    any lover.

    Just thought that was interestin'.

    I did see a lot of people coming to the band's defense in the comments section.

    And I agree with what you said Susan about nothing being able to stop His sovereignty for those whom He calls. If you only knew some of the stuff we used to listen to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ma,

    Weird about that word and that they would use it for their band name, and them putting the little twist on it.

    Para = other
    mour= love
    more = another helping.

    Great observation, Ma.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Comments that I found insightful on that article...

    (by Noor al Hagiga):

    I have watched kids growing up from a parental angle for 30 years now and I see that these things are now fed to them in their momma’s breastmilk almost. It is very deep conditioning. It has increased amazingly since my 28 year old was born. Think of the effect these icons like Madonna and Britney have had on them.

    When my other girl was addicted to Sex and the City, I watched it with her for awhile. THEN I saw what it was doing to the subconscious of our young women. It was pushing men further out of their lives, making them no more than accessories for the outfit of the day. Who needs a man if you have your girlfriends? Who needs KIDS, so long as you have your girlfriends. And so a whole generation of young mid twenties have a whole new look at relationships and … shoes…

    Our kids are the ones they want and they don’t want to lose any more than need be, so the conditioning starts young. I mean, what other reason is there for toddler high heels or thongs for 3 year olds than to get them sexualized young? This is all part of that whole system.

    All preparation work … how else were they able to sell and instill the official version of 911 into so many millions if not a lot of careful preparation over the previous years?


    and this one (by mbrownsen):

    The time to so something is not now. All you can do is arm yourself with this knowledge, and try to illuminate or pass this knowledge to some one else. That is all we can do at this time, be prepared.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Monarch stuff is a distortion of the change that the Bible talks about, the change of a transformed life through the Holy Spirit. The music and the programming all mocks at the true transforming power of God, and substitutes a glitzy counterfeit. The murdering of innocence involves having the "eyes opened" to the "truth" that goodness is all a fairytale, and that the real world is evil and all there is...and opens the pandora's box to embrace all the evils that are revealed therein and "do what you will" with no remorse.

    That really rings true to me. Satan will have you believe that God is holding out on you, not wanting you to "live"....

    It's a trap. And once you're trapped it is very hard to escape.

    ReplyDelete


Please be as gracious as you would like others to be to you. Thank you :)




Please try to keep your comments on the topic of the post you are commenting on.

If there is a link to an article or podcast, or if there is an embedded video please view these before airing your views on the posting. If you clearly did not watch video/read link I may choose to not respond to it ...particularly if you have a question that is already answered on link or video.

Opposing viewpoints are of course allowed here as long as the conversation remains civil. If it runs on and on and becomes burdensome and repetitive I will probably lock the comments on that posting. Thank you, I hope we can grow together in a true friendship as God would have it. 🙂