Wednesday 7 November 2012

End Times Religion



For whatever reason my youtube videos won't go full screen, therefore if you'd like to view it that way, watch it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDBoBhIqfwQ&feature=related

I need to keep reminding myself of the devil's subtlety and craft. He's been doing this a long time, he knows how to keep us distracted, and how to dilute the truth. The last two minutes of the clip are especially good at giving a visual of "taking pieces of the truth to form the lie" ... it seems so harmless... don't we WANT everyone to get along? Yes, on the TRUE foundation, not on the shifting sand, not singing and holding hands while we watch people dance through the wide gate. Sobering thoughts.

One of the pastors mentions that we need to stay on Israel's side and to do everything possible to protect her, and pray for her. I agree that we are to pray for her, but only God can, and will, protect her. We are not to meddle in that with guns and bombs. God will perform such a miracle that there will be no denying of His love for her. It is not by our might, but through His will.

I also posted this two hour film on the emergent movement:

http://susanflutterbys.blogspot.com/2012/03/real-roots-of-emergent-church.html

see the two hour youtube video here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=UfLjAh-mWso

4 comments:

  1. Distracted- yes, that is a good way to look at it. He (the enemy) comes to kill, steal, and destroy, but Jesus says He came to give us life and life more abundantly!

    I've been thinking about the Sermon on the Mount and the things Jesus said would result in our Blessedness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ma,

      The above video is a shortie, about 16 minutes, the 2 hour one, yeah well, requires some scheduling of time. You might watch it in increments because it does allow you to advance to the time you want to pick it up later.

      I got more out of it this time (the 2 hour) than I did previously, or maybe I just really need to keep reviewing this material (?) but I do feel that the lie is close to stage 4 malignancy.

      Thanks for the visit and comment Ma. :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Susan,
    I really enjoyed watching this video, the one pasted here. When I have time I will watch the longer one too.

    I so agree with this, yet I see why the church can be emerging...it is a fine line of presenting the Gospel to the different cultures and mixing the Gospel with their religions. People make so many mistakes and this is one that has been going on since the founding of our nations. The pilgrims brought the gospel here and did much harm to the people in converting them, then, with the wide spread knowledge of what the Native Indian suffered from the hands of the religious leaders, things took a swing in the opposite direction to meld the Gospel with the culture of the people being reached. If only people just did as Jesus did. He took the Gospel to the sinners home, He did not force them to believe and He did not conform to their ways. He left the home and those who believed followed Him.

    Thanks for sharing, this was great!
    <><

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Child of God,

      Recently I've been sensing that time is short, very short before tshtf, iykwim :)

      Then I watched that video (the 2 hour one) again, and the shorter one above...and then a couple by Michael Hoggard today, and although I don't agree with Pastor Hoggard on every point, he did say many things that alerted me to how close we are. I often get lulled into complacency, and I believe that we need to be wide awake to what is going on all around us. This world is not our home. The devil owns this world, and I often, I REPEAT OFTEN forget this and that is not good. I need to prayerfully speak the truth in love so that I might snatch a few from the flames, and I pray that the Lord will provide wisdom and strength to warn others of the danger that is upon us.

      Thanks for visiting and for your comments Child of God. :)

      Delete


Please be as gracious as you would like others to be to you. Thank you :)




Please try to keep your comments on the topic of the post you are commenting on.

If there is a link to an article or podcast, or if there is an embedded video please view these before airing your views on the posting. If you clearly did not watch video/read link I may choose to not respond to it ...particularly if you have a question that is already answered on link or video.

Opposing viewpoints are of course allowed here as long as the conversation remains civil. If it runs on and on and becomes burdensome and repetitive I will probably lock the comments on that posting. Thank you, I hope we can grow together in a true friendship as God would have it. 🙂