Thursday 28 August 2014

Testimony of an ExMuslim

Kamal Saleem gives much more than just his testimony in this interview, he also gives much info on the intel that has been gathered, including his own personal knowledge of the inside workings of Islamic terrorism as well as how we taxpayers fund these terrorists, and what is going on behind the scenes in the White House. I was shocked as well as horrified by what he shares...however many of these things I already somewhat knew (or thought I knew...maybe "had an inkling" would be more correct). He puts a bunch of the scattered pieces of the puzzle together with what the Bible has told us all along into a picture that is making a whole lot of sense.

Now I know many would rather ignore the warnings...

...but you do understand that you look ridiculous in this position, and people will rightfully make fun of you (behind your back, usually... to your face they will always supply you your desired compliments).


Read about Kamal and watch what he says about what he has found at this link:

http://www.endtime.com/podcast/interview-kamal-saleem/

Walid Shoebat recently stated similar observations about what is happening in "Islamabad"...the beast is rising in Turkey, where the book of Revelation says "the seat of satan" is:

 http://shoebat.com/2014/08/26/bombshell-antichrist-confederacy-announced-turkey/

I've been seeing the Hagia Sophia in many suspense/espionage type movies and tv programs:


It embodies the very reality of the corruption of the Christian religion...Islam came out of her:

1Jn 2:18  Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
1Jn 2:19  They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.
(KJV)
Yep, there it is...again...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Susan - It is two years since I last wrote in My Blog ! I just don't know why I neglected it so much , but perhaps now I have an IPad I will use it more and be able to write ...
    I found it again when I had to look for some of my children's stories and ...there I saw your blog about the time you doggy sat ! Hope to hear from you again - I am settled in Rugby(Warwickshire) and have found my Watchman Nee's church ! It is such a joy to be with like - minded people ... not saying that methinks me is any better than any soul on this earth ! I hope to find you next time I can get my iPad working and -a-usin ! I actually go to two churches ! Both are good and full of the Spirit ! Where are you a -goin ? xxx

    ReplyDelete


Please be as gracious as you would like others to be to you. Thank you :)




Please try to keep your comments on the topic of the post you are commenting on.

If there is a link to an article or podcast, or if there is an embedded video please view these before airing your views on the posting. If you clearly did not watch video/read link I may choose to not respond to it ...particularly if you have a question that is already answered on link or video.

Opposing viewpoints are of course allowed here as long as the conversation remains civil. If it runs on and on and becomes burdensome and repetitive I will probably lock the comments on that posting. Thank you, I hope we can grow together in a true friendship as God would have it. 🙂