Monday 22 June 2015

Enjoying the Summer

So the first official weekend of summer just passed us (first day of summer is the 21st...22nd?...of June), and it was a gorgeous weekend indeed, and of course I thank the Lord for all circumstances good or seemingly bad...

We went out for dinner near the water in Brockville (if you don't know where Brockville is, don't feel bad, I didn't either until my first visit there a few years ago, but if you ever find it you will love it there...

there was a festival going on, 
I've forgotten what the festival was called

there were lots of food stands...
my dear hubby offered me a beavertail
but I was so full from dinner...
don't you love the pac-man shaped lemonade stand?

the water, the sky, the clouds, just beautiful...


such a nice day for boating...

and Irish folk music :)
festival seating, hahaha
they were fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please be as gracious as you would like others to be to you. Thank you :)




Please try to keep your comments on the topic of the post you are commenting on.

If there is a link to an article or podcast, or if there is an embedded video please view these before airing your views on the posting. If you clearly did not watch video/read link I may choose to not respond to it ...particularly if you have a question that is already answered on link or video.

Opposing viewpoints are of course allowed here as long as the conversation remains civil. If it runs on and on and becomes burdensome and repetitive I will probably lock the comments on that posting. Thank you, I hope we can grow together in a true friendship as God would have it. 🙂