Monday 30 October 2017

Closer to Winter...


(this isn't the one I'm doing, this was done by someone special)

Today there is a very cold chill in the air; the sky is dark grey and perhaps we might even get some flurries. I have things around the house that need doing...a bit of laundry, a bit of straightening, and a few plants that require repotting. I've also been working on a needlepoint, Pinky, that is only about 2/3 completed (after working on it off and on for about 2 years).

(THIS is my Pinky, but I'm much further along that this
so this encourages me very much :)  
and I made some changes to the face as well
maybe I'll post a "finished" photo in a few weeks)

So I'd best get busy, there's much to get done even if I cannot get to the outside stuff I want to do....sigh...hope you all are getting ready for winter too, it won't be long!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow lovely, Susan! I'm sure you and your loved ones will cherish it when it is completed. I used to do needle point and embroidery as a young adult and always found it relaxing, but haven't done it in many years. Enjoy the early winter and God bless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Laurie, I’m getting back into crocheting as well, lots to do during the cold winter months...that and shovelling snow!!

      Delete


Please be as gracious as you would like others to be to you. Thank you :)




Please try to keep your comments on the topic of the post you are commenting on.

If there is a link to an article or podcast, or if there is an embedded video please view these before airing your views on the posting. If you clearly did not watch video/read link I may choose to not respond to it ...particularly if you have a question that is already answered on link or video.

Opposing viewpoints are of course allowed here as long as the conversation remains civil. If it runs on and on and becomes burdensome and repetitive I will probably lock the comments on that posting. Thank you, I hope we can grow together in a true friendship as God would have it. 🙂